Saturday, January 10, 2015

Belate happy new year and stuff

Hello all,

Sorry for being away far too long......
Work has gotten the most time at the moment, together with a more healthy life style.

But 1st things first...... Happy new year!!! that this year may be full of special contacts, new DX and awesome contests, and off course lots of love and good health.....


As my work is very busy at the moment, and I never get enough rest... so , as I got stuck with too many holiday days.... This resulted in 45 days for this year... oh my god :)
So, for the first 20 full weeks, I have Thursdays off....
This should enable me to spend some more time on my hobby and on the blog as well.....

The second time consuming thing is that me and the YL are trying to live a more healthy life...
This includes losing weight and exercise more.... So we try to go out every single day to walk through the city for about 45 minutes to an hour....

Next post will be concerning the upcoming PACC

73's
Alex
PA1SBM

No comments:

Post a Comment