Sunday, May 5, 2013

I'm addicted to.... Kenwood....

For those who never really took a look at what i run in the shack....

I LOVE KENWOOD!!!!

So this week the local ham club had an auction to help the club financial funding.
Amateurs could have the stuff they did not want anymore put up for auction. the i think 10% would go to the club.... Next time they should raise that to 25% :) serves a good cause.

so what comes on for auction ... a Kenwood tr-7200g
And i cant help myself... it's old, its kenwood, i gotta have it ! so i got it...
for sure the best EUR 12.50 i ever spent.


I borrowed this pic from the internet, due to me having no time to make my own pics yet....
But its AWESOME! , and it works... now how cool is this....

On the wishlist for this summer is still a R5000 (recv) and a th-79e (ht)

73's
Alex
PA1SBM

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Alex. Leuke zender die tr7200 ik heb er ook 1 gekocht afgelopen vrijmarkt voor wel 7,50 ;) Nu nog een vfo-30

    ReplyDelete