Friday, April 13, 2012

BITX20 - 11. Audio section completed

This was easy until i noticed that i was missing some parts.... I missed a 1uF capacitor, and i noticed i had a 10uF in my capacitors bag. I have done some reading in the part lists in the manual , but i think thy misplaced a 1 by a 10 uf capacitor... As any DIY person should, i took a 1uF from my own stock, and put it in.
The same happened for a .001 uF capacitor... again ... $100 including shipment... i am not complaining.


The only thing weird is that my Q10 measurements are a bit too much off for my liking so i will check those with PA1ED (yes he got his full license now!) and see what his measured value's were.
As they are not way off, I'll continue for now.

On to the XTAL section !

Edit:
Note:
For those who wonder why i now all of a sudden build a lot compared to the usual slow pace....
I treated myself to a few days off... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment